Battlefront II JediMaster Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(: Hi, are You a Warcraft 3 TFT Player? then dont waste time reading this message, Be a Seal Of Warrior So you can Fight the others the way you want. :)

You are not connected. Please login or register

THE HONOR TO THE BRAVES

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1THE HONOR TO THE BRAVES Empty THE HONOR TO THE BRAVES Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:47 am

LukeWarner[SOW]ADM1

LukeWarner[SOW]ADM1
ADMIN OF SOW
ADMIN OF SOW

This day 5/28/2012 at 11:00PM at the US time we had a fight vs the [ELI]clan LiNK and me actually vs jay and we made a mess on there XD we beated their asses like kicking them out and burned them with our sabers and after all that i had a duel vs jay and LiNK was expecting as my Scout as was red_shadow the scout of jay , i dont fear or feel pain to say it and from the beginning i knew that jaykangking was cheating out! and he won me , people of fair knows that was an unfair game and not right right? so i hosted the game clearly at Tantive IV with no cheats no mods not even high ping with no lag not like jay did in utapau and i won in tantive IV link is the prove that it happened so what i meaning here is that we have to reforce our hands to handle the light blue green sabers and fight them up to win them this is a war time the begining of it its a huge story so it cannot be told, so if i didnt tell you to do this before please im suggesting it to you so they will know who you re because his clan IS GROWING UP!! and we know as they know that we re good as masters as pro we got awesome players as good players and i think we can stop this, we must make them on their knees and make them humiliate so they will stop this war we most set the last point of the sentence to close all this mess. Right now the lifes of the jedis that left DEPENEDS OF US!! Wink, so my last word is train fight and defeat the enemy who wanted all this, the [ELI] clan and all the clans and people that face you to defeat you, i wont use kill because it comes from dark side, dark side wants problems and jedis doesnt so you know whats your mission and objective lets put them under the "LAW OF THE LIGHT" ORDER-PEACE-FRIENDSHIP beat down the dark side of [ELI] CLAN!!!

https://sealofwarrior.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum