Battlefront II JediMaster Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(: Hi, are You a Warcraft 3 TFT Player? then dont waste time reading this message, Be a Seal Of Warrior So you can Fight the others the way you want. :)

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW RULES*

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NEW RULES* Empty NEW RULES* Sun May 06, 2012 4:08 pm

LukeWarner[SOW]ADM1

LukeWarner[SOW]ADM1
ADMIN OF SOW
ADMIN OF SOW

Now there are 3 warnings for the disrespectful the followings i will type for you to read it:

WARNING-1 A member or player cant offend the admin ignoring him or offending him , this rule apply for evertbody not only for me the member or player will be warned.

WARNING-2 The member or player dont acept it and still doing the same so will take his rank down and will be ignored for 3 days with no message or anything.

WARNING-3 If the member dont follow these 2 warns will be kicked out of the clan and if the member try again to register i will ban his IP the admin.

NOTE: THE MEMBER MOST BE EXCUSED FOR ANY LEAVE OR TEMPORARY LEFT THAT HE MADE FOR HIS SELF, IF THIS DONT HAPPEN IN 1 OR 2 WEEKS THE MEMBER OR PLAYER WILL BEING KICKED OUT AND 1 MORE WEEK WILL BE KICKED OUT.

https://sealofwarrior.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum