Battlefront II JediMaster Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(: Hi, are You a Warcraft 3 TFT Player? then dont waste time reading this message, Be a Seal Of Warrior So you can Fight the others the way you want. :)

You are not connected. Please login or register

JAYKANG HAS NO MEMBERS ONLY 2 weaks PP

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1JAYKANG HAS NO MEMBERS ONLY 2 weaks PP Empty JAYKANG HAS NO MEMBERS ONLY 2 weaks PP Tue May 08, 2012 4:12 am

LukeWarner[SOW]ADM1

LukeWarner[SOW]ADM1
ADMIN OF SOW
ADMIN OF SOW

Lets think about it actually i looked up on his mem list and all his members ar einactive our partner dont like talk without acts so i think that wont like him >Smile lets take them down when our eagles eyes look on their names and slowly slide your saber on them so they will known our skills our job is to duel with them and defeat all of them so we can get the proud and brave of a jedi expeciall jaykang exactly thats what we need be online jedi! Cool

NOTE: Ilussions and ghosts walks around his clan looking for a white peace of future with nothing writen on it

I always knew that a glass without water has nothing to do with instead a glass with water could do some things that the without one CAN't
in simples words as i always said 3 nice players can beat up 100 noobs im sure of it and always remember it, you might think we re smalls or insignificants but the people havent see us with their own eyes the unleashed force of the seven jedis its soon as the lion hunt his pray or target Wink may the force be with you

https://sealofwarrior.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum