Battlefront II JediMaster Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(: Hi, are You a Warcraft 3 TFT Player? then dont waste time reading this message, Be a Seal Of Warrior So you can Fight the others the way you want. :)

You are not connected. Please login or register

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING*>

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING*> Empty PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING*> Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:26 am

LukeWarner[SOW]ADM1

LukeWarner[SOW]ADM1
ADMIN OF SOW
ADMIN OF SOW

We are a clan, group, team, the way you want to call us will not care, we fight for good to reach the hill to get the win , that win doesnt means anything it might be nothing for you but it cares (for us) we are straight and right people we do the right, of bravery and honor we re filled up , we have reasons for fight the oponents clan(cheatters, dirt players, and false people) these people deserve to be attacked the same way the may need to be pardoned, we dont kill we defeat and win the duel or tournment, i dont use the kill word, that is for murderers and killers thats what i meant, oponents clans as the [ELI] does are these kind of people , his admin or jedi master thinks he is god(in mighty guy means) and cheats at the moment of the duel or fight, he use the fake console not for good its fall the contrary, jaykang is the jedi master of that clan he only knows to do it and lags the game thats why he wins but the point is what we are , i used him as an example of our mission vs them all , if you think you re an appropiated person to be a jedi, join us, we dont promise you a castle or all the skills of a jedi master, i offer you to be a jedi and learn my skills as a master i am i will teach you all i know , not to be a glorious person, to be adequate jedi for battles and reach the honor from the others, the honor that you never had (OF WIN A FIGHT)
WE ARE STRONG, WE ARE THE FORCE, WE ARE THE JEDIS OF THE FORCE,
Warriors of the light
A message from Luke Skywalker-admin (Do the right Jedi!!)

https://sealofwarrior.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum