Battlefront II JediMaster Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(: Hi, are You a Warcraft 3 TFT Player? then dont waste time reading this message, Be a Seal Of Warrior So you can Fight the others the way you want. :)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome to Jedim BF2 Clan , if you re a SHOOTER OR JEDI you re Welcome

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

LukeWarner[SOW]ADM1

LukeWarner[SOW]ADM1
ADMIN OF SOW
ADMIN OF SOW

Jedim BF2 Clan its for people who likes to play BF2 like me, Im luke and i hope you to be member of this clan and learn all my skills, We gonna have a challenge each week , with another clan called, Republic of heroes by Jaykang from gameranger, i need you to be ready to fight them, the re not easy they are not noobs, they like to fight like us,
CLANS GLITCH!
Saturday 26 /5/2012 please READ

I WANT to see everybody on GR that day :Saturday 26 /5/2012 please at 5:00pm end at 12:00 that will be the fighting day

VS OUR OPONENT CLAN, please dont be late Smile may the foce be with you!
*FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT* THE TIME DIFFERENT PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING , FOR A FULL INFO GO TO HOME SCROLL DOWN AND LOOK FOR THE TIME DIFFERENT TOPIC MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU JEDI!!

MEXICO: 4:00
UNITED STATES: 5:00
SWEDEN: 6 HOURS OF DIFFERENCE YOU CALC IT
http://www.happyzebra.com/timezones-worldclock/Sweden-and-USA.php

we need to win them , while you earn time on this forum you will earn stars and points, to get up to a high level than padawan, highest level is admin , but admin is only one with the past of time i ll pick another admin with me, highest level of mems, is jedi master, after are, youlings, padawans, jedis, jediknights, and jedi masters, as i said before , you need to earn points for it, FIGHT FOR IT!! may the force be with you

PLEASE CLICK HOME TO START USING FORUM ¡THANK YOU!

Last edited by Luke Skywalker on Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:07 pm; edited 4 times in total

https://sealofwarrior.forumotion.com

May the best Shooter/Jedi prove his/her worth! afro

May The Foce Be With Us All lol! lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum