Battlefront II JediMaster Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(: Hi, are You a Warcraft 3 TFT Player? then dont waste time reading this message, Be a Seal Of Warrior So you can Fight the others the way you want. :)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome to Jedim BF2 Clan , if you re a SHOOTER OR JEDI you re welcome

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

LukeWarner[SOW]ADM1

LukeWarner[SOW]ADM1
ADMIN OF SOW
ADMIN OF SOW

Jedim BF2 Clan its for people who likes to play BF2 like me, Im luke and i hope you to be member of this clan and learn all my skills, We gonna have a challenge each week , with another clan called, Republic of heroes by Jaykang from gameranger, i need you to be ready to fight them, the re not easy they are not noobs, they like to fight like us, we need to win them , while you earn time on this forum you will earn stars and points, to get up to a high level than padawan, highest level is admin , but admin is only one with the past of time i ll pick another admin with me, highest level of mems, is jedi master, after are, youlings, padawans, jedis, jediknights, and jedi masters, as i said before , you need to earn points for it, FIGHT FOR IT!! may the force be with you

https://sealofwarrior.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum